Welcome www.girlionbooking.com (website). Here we use the term "You" that refers to the direct user or viewer of the website.
· The first thing you should know that the safari is fully controlled and managed by the forest department of the Gir National Park.
· Safari in Gir National Park is organized for tourists from 15th October to 15th June and remains closed from 16th June to 14th October due to the monsoon season.
· Although Devalia safari remains open for throughout the year. You can do Devalia safari every time throughout the year.
· Advance booking for the safari is allowed through the online process.
· At the time of online safari booking, you have to provide the full name and a photo ID number of every visitor. (As mentioned on id card).
· ID proof for the Indians, Passport / Driving license / Pan Card / Voter ID / Aadhaar Card /School ID or any other office ID is acceptable.
· Foreigner need to provide only their passport as the photo ID proof.
· You are asked to provide the information like your safari date, time, slot and vehicle.
· You have to pay the full fee in advance which includes the park entrance fee, vehicle fee and guide fee.
· Any private vehicle is not allowed in the park in any condition.
· The visitors are required to report at the boarding place 45 min prior to the scheduled departure of the safari.
· After your payment done successfully you have to wait 24hr for your booking voucher for Gir safari Booking.
· Safari Driver Details will be given to you in a voucher, you have to call him before 1 day for confirming the pickup point.
· Click Make payment button, you are agree to the terms and conditions.
· Our Liabilities and Limitations: Please note that after you finalize the tour/service cost and in case if there are any hikes in permit fees of safaris/ taxes, fuel cost or guide charges decided by the Govt. of India, the same would be charged as extra.
All reservations for use of any service including entry and stay in Gir National Park are provisional in nature and are subject to change / cancellation by the Field Director, Gir National Park without assigning any reasons. Making a reservation will indicate your agreement to any and all of the terms and conditions laid down then. There shall be no cancellation/ refund for any safari under any circumstances and no request shall be entertained for refund/ cataloging of safari.